Greens Keeper’s Revenge Golf Tournament
- When: Saturday, August 24th at 10:00 am Shotgun Start
- Where: Eagles Point Golf Club
- Entrance Fee: $80 Individual/$320 Team (includes golf, cart, range balls, on course food/beverage, and prizes)
- Contact: Alan Arseneau to sign up your team: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 843-836-2266
- Sponsors: Bishop Eye | Lowcountry Eye | Palmetto Eye | Affiliated Retina Consultants | Low Country Lions Clubs
Join us for a spectacular day of golf for a great cause.
Greens Keepers Revenge Scramble Format: This format is your typical scramble with a twist. Being legally blind is always a challenge for the children who attend this camp, so it is only fair that we add some challenges to our golf tournament. Each hole will have very interesting pin locations and scenarios. You will laugh more than you cry!!
Golf Course: Eagle’s Pointe is located in Bluffton, SC, just a few miles from the bridge leaving Hilton Head Island. The golf course was designed by Davis Love III, 2012 Ryder Cup Captain and was constructed as one of the most environmentally friendly public golf courses in the Hilton Head / Bluffton area.
Co-Sponsored by the Lions Club and the local Ophthalmology Community: